Unsere Stellenausschreibungen existieren nur auf Englisch, da wir nur Englische Bewerbungen akzeptieren.
If you’re interested in working at FounderBlocks, please apply via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to phrase the mail in english. You will be judged by an internationally distributed team.
- Unlimited vacation days (we’ll make sure you take a minimum!)
- Get paid workations 2-4 times a year.
- Work wherever you are, however much you want and whenever you want.
- Get a company bike or running shoes.
- Get budgets for coworking spaces, conferences, own experiments and education if you need them.
- Regular one-on-ones for your personal growth as well as to trigger changes in the company to improve your life.
- Change your job as your interests change - a job with us is not a simple slot for humans as gears.
- Take votes as one of us in all company wide decisions or make your opinion count through the council.
Our Culture and Values
Ýou can browse our culture and values here. This data is raw data from surveys where everyone could take part. It has not been altered in any way.
We are NOT looking for
- A fancy CV with a meaningless cover letter
- A default application dropped to 50+ mailboxes
- 10 years of experience with a framework that only exists since 3 years
What actually counts
- Your drive to deliver working results instead of requirements
- Your urge to ask critical questions rather than assume answers
- Your will to organize yourselves freely rather than be shackled by processes
- You think beyond development and discuss with people of other disciplines if you think you have something to say
We’re always looking for talented people. Feel free to send us your application, if there are no open positions matching your skillset.
We are looking for problem solvers, not for people with specific skills.
As a startup with no dedicated HR team, your first problem to solve is getting our attention in between all those mails and standard application we receive daily.